About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
October 25, 2014 God Keeps Working on Us
October 24, 2014 Living in a Manner Worthy of Our Call
October 22, 2014 Please Support Spiritual Listening to People on the Margins
October 20, 2014 A Blessed Weekend Away
October 17, 2014 Help Me Accept Partings
October 15, 2014 Teresa’s Poetry
October 14, 2014 Human Beings, not Human Doings
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Mid-Day Dialogue: Salvation and Afterlife - Dialogue between Mark Osler and me, UST Law School, Sept. 18, 12:30-1:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- God Keeps Working on Us wp.me/pcTef-5Fq 1 hour ago
- Living in a Manner Worthy of Our Call wp.me/pcTef-5Fk 17 hours ago
- Please Support Spiritual Listening to People on the Margins wp.me/pcTef-5Ff 2 days ago
- A Blessed Weekend Away wp.me/pcTef-5Fd 5 days ago
- Help Me Accept Partings wp.me/pcTef-5F7 1 week ago