About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
September 20, 2014 Religious Identity and Other-Orientation
September 19, 2014 Salvation and Afterlife
September 17, 2014 Celebrating Hildegard
September 16, 2014 Getting in Touch With our Deepest Desires
September 15, 2014 The Seven Sorrows of Mary
September 14, 2014 Celebrating a Cross
September 13, 2014 Being All In For Christ
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Mid-Day Dialogue: Salvation and Afterlife - Dialogue between Mark Osler and me, UST Law School, Sept. 18, 12:30-1:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- RALS: Religious Identity in a Time of Challenge for Law Schools bit.ly/1Dpht8G 1 day ago
- Religious Identity and Other-Orientation wp.me/pcTef-5Dc 1 day ago
- Salvation and Afterlife wp.me/pcTef-5D5 2 days ago
- Celebrating Hildegard wp.me/pcTef-5C9 4 days ago
- Getting in Touch With our Deepest Desires wp.me/pcTef-5CZ 5 days ago