About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
November 24, 2014 A (Very) Long Advent
November 23, 2014 Who Rules My Life?
November 22, 2014 Spiritual Direction
November 21, 2014 Discerning With God
November 19, 2014 Knowing When to Say No
November 16, 2014 Promise in the Old Testament
November 14, 2014 So It Will Be In The Days of The Son of Man
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Learning from Ignatius - Sacred Ground Development Morning, Nov. 18, 9:30-11:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- A (Very) Long Advent wp.me/pcTef-5Hj 8 hours ago
- Who Rules My Life? wp.me/pcTef-5He 1 day ago
- Spiritual Direction wp.me/pcTef-5Hb 2 days ago
- Discerning With God wp.me/pcTef-5H7 3 days ago
- Knowing When to Say No wp.me/pcTef-5H3 5 days ago