About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
October 20, 2014 A Blessed Weekend Away
October 17, 2014 Help Me Accept Partings
October 15, 2014 Teresa’s Poetry
October 14, 2014 Human Beings, not Human Doings
October 12, 2014 Humility in Today’s World
October 10, 2014 The Drivers On The Bus
October 7, 2014 May You Live All The Days of Your Life
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Mid-Day Dialogue: Salvation and Afterlife - Dialogue between Mark Osler and me, UST Law School, Sept. 18, 12:30-1:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- A Blessed Weekend Away wp.me/pcTef-5Fd 6 hours ago
- Help Me Accept Partings wp.me/pcTef-5F7 3 days ago
- Teresa’s Poetry wp.me/pcTef-5F4 5 days ago
- Human Beings, not Human Doings wp.me/pcTef-5EX 6 days ago
- Humility in Today’s World wp.me/pcTef-5EM 1 week ago