About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
March 6, 2015 The Rift Between Ideal and Actual
March 5, 2015 Servant Leaders or Coercive Managers
March 3, 2015 Let Us Set Things Right
March 2, 2015 Silence
March 1, 2015 God’s Test of Abraham
February 28, 2015 Buddhism and Wisdom (and Lawyers)
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Learning to Love Like God - Weekend Retreat at the Cenacle Retreat house in Ronkokoma, Feb. 6-8/ For more information and to register, go here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- The Rift Between Ideal and Actual wp.me/pcTef-5Nt 11 hours ago
- Servant Leaders or Coercive Managers wp.me/pcTef-5No 1 day ago
- Lent Reflection Series Session 2: Lent as a Time to Reflect on Sin wp.me/pcTef-5Ng 2 days ago
- Let Us Set Things Right wp.me/pcTef-5Nd 3 days ago
- Silence wp.me/scTef-silence 4 days ago