About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
February 11, 2016 Take Up Your Cross
February 10, 2016 Praying with Jesus’ Parables: What is Lost?
February 9, 2016 It’s Lent Again
February 7, 2016 My Life is For My People
February 4, 2016 Promoting a Consistent Ethic of Life
February 3, 2016 Jesus and Power
February 2, 2016 Black Lives Matter and the Preferential Option for the Poor
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- What Does God Ask of You?- Orientation Week Mid-Day Reflection, UST School of Law, Aug. 27.
- Prayers and Practices in the Christian Tradition - Co-taught with Christine Luna Munger at St. Catherine University. First session Sept. 10. More information here.
- Fall Reflection Series: Jesus Speaks - Five-week reflection series at UST School of Law; first session on Sept. 24.
- Loving Kindness Meditations - Guided Loving-Kindness Meditations through UST Project for Mindfulness and Contemplation. First session Sept. 16. More information here.
- Deepening Our Prayer Life with Christian Mysticst - Monthly program at St. Catherine's University. First session Sept. 28. More information here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- Take Up Your Cross susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/tak… 1 day ago
- Praying with Jesus’ Parables: What is Lost? susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/pra… 2 days ago
- It’s Lent Again susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/its… 3 days ago
- My Life is For My People susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/my-… 5 days ago
- Promoting a Consistent Ethic of Life susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/pro… 1 week ago