About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
March 27, 2015 Discerning Among Particular Options
March 26, 2015 A Parable, A Ballad, and some Metta
March 25, 2015 God Asks
March 24, 2015 At Her Consent The Mystery Was Wrought
March 24, 2015 Music and Liturgy
March 23, 2015 Neither Do I Condemn You
March 22, 2015 Vincentian Spirituality
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Walking Through Lent With Vincent and Ignatius - City House Lent Retreat day. March 21 at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Weekend Ignatian Retreat - Weekend retreat for members of the St. Catherine University Community, Villa Maria Retreat House, March 27-29 A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- Discerning Among Particular Options wp.me/pcTef-5PU 6 hours ago
- A Parable, A Ballad, and some Metta wp.me/pcTef-5PN 1 day ago
- God Asks wp.me/pcTef-5PK 2 days ago
- At Her Consent The Mystery Was Wrought wp.me/pcTef-5PA 3 days ago
- Music and Liturgy wp.me/pcTef-5Pu 3 days ago