About: Susan Stabile
- In no particular order: law professor, spiritual director, writer, mother, wife, accordion player and then some.
Posts by Susan Stabile:
April 20, 2015 On the Road to Emmaus
April 19, 2015 Death and Life
April 18, 2015 Getting My Hands Dirty
April 17, 2015 Pope Benedict on Christian Hope
April 16, 2015 Times of Stress
April 15, 2015 Jews and Christians and Their Views of Each Other
April 14, 2015 Discerning My Place in the World
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Walking Through Lent With Vincent and Ignatius - City House Lent Retreat day. March 21 at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Weekend Ignatian Retreat - Weekend retreat for members of the St. Catherine University Community, Villa Maria Retreat House, March 27-29 A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- On the Road to Emmaus wp.me/pcTef-5Rk 14 hours ago
- Death and Life wp.me/pcTef-5Rh 1 day ago
- Getting My Hands Dirty wp.me/pcTef-5Rd 2 days ago
- Pope Benedict on Christian Hope wp.me/pcTef-5Rb 3 days ago
- Times of Stress wp.me/pcTef-5PX 4 days ago