This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Novena of Grace to St. Francis Xavier-Church of St. Thomas More, St. Paul, March 4-12. More information href="http://www.morecommunity.org/parish/">here
- Hope in a Suffering World-City House Lent Retreat, March 12 at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Minneapolis. More information href="http://www.city-house.org/visioning/lentenretreatmarch192016">here
- Women's Ignatian Reterat Weekend - Sponsored by Wisconsin Province of Jesuits, April 24-27 at Christ the King Retreat House.
- Deepening Our Prayer Life with Christian Mysticst - Monthly program at St. Catherine's University. Continues through May. More information here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- Mercy and Wisdom susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/mer… 22 hours ago
- Why Not Love? susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/why… 1 day ago
- What I Learned from a Tick Bite susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/wha… 4 days ago
- Retreat susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/ret… 1 week ago
- Graduation Day 2016 susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/05/14/gra… 1 week ago