This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Walking Through Lent With Vincent and Ignatius - City House Lent Retreat day. March 21 at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Weekend Ignatian Retreat - Weekend retreat for members of the St. Catherine University Community, Villa Maria Retreat House, March 27-29 A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- On the Road to Emmaus wp.me/pcTef-5Rk 18 hours ago
- Death and Life wp.me/pcTef-5Rh 1 day ago
- Getting My Hands Dirty wp.me/pcTef-5Rd 2 days ago
- Pope Benedict on Christian Hope wp.me/pcTef-5Rb 3 days ago
- Times of Stress wp.me/pcTef-5PX 4 days ago