This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- What Does God Ask of You?- Orientation Week Mid-Day Reflection, UST School of Law, Aug. 27.
- Prayers and Practices in the Christian Tradition - Co-taught with Christine Luna Munger at St. Catherine University. First session Sept. 10. More information here.
- Fall Reflection Series: Jesus Speaks - Five-week reflection series at UST School of Law; first session on Sept. 24.
- Loving Kindness Meditations - Guided Loving-Kindness Meditations through UST Project for Mindfulness and Contemplation. First session Sept. 16. More information here.
- Deepening Our Prayer Life with Christian Mysticst - Monthly program at St. Catherine's University. First session Sept. 28. More information here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- It’s Lent Again susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/its… 13 hours ago
- My Life is For My People susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/my-… 2 days ago
- Promoting a Consistent Ethic of Life susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/pro… 5 days ago
- susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/235… 6 days ago
- Celebrating with Tommy. #OurCommonGood. https://t.co/TUcBL0aMFE 1 week ago