This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Scarpa Conference on Catholic Legal Theory - Presenting on Evangelii Gaudium and Catholic Legal Theory, Villanova Law School, Apirl 24.
- Gay Marriage and Religious Liberty - Moderating Discussion on whether gay marriage and religious liberty can co-exist. UST Law School, April 27.
- Petrie-Flom Conference on Law, Religion and Medicine - Presenting on Religious Objections to Homosexuality and the Training of Counseling Professionals, Harvard University, May 8-9.
- Directed Retreat - Jesuit Retreat House, Osh Kosh, Wisconsin, June 1-10 A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- Thanksgiving Examen susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/tha… 18 hours ago
- Giving Someone a “Plus Sign” susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/giv… 1 day ago
- There Was Great Calm susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/the… 3 days ago
- Is It Really the “Beginning of the End”? susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/is-… 6 days ago
- Dominion Is Not Exploitation susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/dom… 1 week ago