This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
You can find a list of upcoming retreats and other programs I will be offering on my website here.
- St. Monica susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/st-… 2 days ago
- Radical Amazement susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/rad… 6 days ago
- A Cushion For Your Head susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/a-c… 1 week ago
- Joining Christ To Save and Heal the World susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/joi… 2 weeks ago
- It is a Big Country susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/it-… 2 weeks ago