Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Learning to Love Like God - Weekend Retreat at the Cenacle Retreat house in Ronkokoma, Feb. 6-8/ For more information and to register, go here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- The Rift Between Ideal and Actual wp.me/pcTef-5Nt 11 hours ago
- Servant Leaders or Coercive Managers wp.me/pcTef-5No 1 day ago
- Lent Reflection Series Session 2: Lent as a Time to Reflect on Sin wp.me/pcTef-5Ng 2 days ago
- Let Us Set Things Right wp.me/pcTef-5Nd 3 days ago
- Silence wp.me/scTef-silence 4 days ago