Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- What Does God Ask of You?- Orientation Week Mid-Day Reflection, UST School of Law, Aug. 27.
- Prayers and Practices in the Christian Tradition - Co-taught with Christine Luna Munger at St. Catherine University. First session Sept. 10. More information here.
- Fall Reflection Series: Jesus Speaks - Five-week reflection series at UST School of Law; first session on Sept. 24.
- Loving Kindness Meditations - Guided Loving-Kindness Meditations through UST Project for Mindfulness and Contemplation. First session Sept. 16. More information here.
- Deepening Our Prayer Life with Christian Mysticst - Monthly program at St. Catherine's University. First session Sept. 28. More information here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- For the Care of Creation susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/for… 2 days ago
- Junipero Serra: A Controversial Canonization susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/jun… 3 days ago
- John’s Passion susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/joh… 4 days ago
- Taking No For an Answer susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/tak… 1 week ago
- Formal Prayer and Praying susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/for… 1 week ago