Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
You can find a list of upcoming retreats and other programs I will be offering on my website here.
- Francis Xavier, a True Contemplative in Action susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/fra… 9 hours ago
- Something Maybe Even Worth Dying For susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/som… 1 day ago
- What Is the Point of Advent? susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/wha… 4 days ago
- And Advent Begins! susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/and… 6 days ago
- Ours, not Mine susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/our… 1 week ago