Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Walking Through Lent With Vincent and Ignatius - City House Lent Retreat day. March 21 at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- Weekend Ignatian Retreat - Weekend retreat for members of the St. Catherine University Community, Villa Maria Retreat House, March 27-29 A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- A Weekend with Ignatius wp.me/pcTef-5Qb 11 hours ago
- Jesus Enters Jerusalem wp.me/pcTef-5Q6 1 day ago
- The Holiest Days of the Church Year wp.me/pcTef-5PH 2 days ago
- Discerning Among Particular Options wp.me/pcTef-5PU 3 days ago
- A Parable, A Ballad, and some Metta wp.me/pcTef-5PN 4 days ago