Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Scarpa Conference on Catholic Legal Theory - Presenting on Evangelii Gaudium and Catholic Legal Theory, Villanova Law School, Apirl 24.
- Gay Marriage and Religious Liberty - Moderating Discussion on whether gay marriage and religious liberty can co-exist. UST Law School, April 27.
- Petrie-Flom Conference on Law, Religion and Medicine - Presenting on Religious Objections to Homosexuality and the Training of Counseling Professionals, Harvard University, May 8-9.
- Directed Retreat - Jesuit Retreat House, Osh Kosh, Wisconsin, June 1-10 A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- Thanksgiving Examen susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/tha… 1 day ago
- Giving Someone a “Plus Sign” susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/giv… 2 days ago
- There Was Great Calm susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/the… 4 days ago
- Is It Really the “Beginning of the End”? susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/is-… 1 week ago
- Dominion Is Not Exploitation susanjoan.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/dom… 1 week ago