Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Novena of Grace to St. Francis Xavier-Church of St. Thomas More, St. Paul, March 4-12. More information href="http://www.morecommunity.org/parish/">here
- Hope in a Suffering World-City House Lent Retreat, March 12 at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Minneapolis. More information href="http://www.city-house.org/visioning/lentenretreatmarch192016">here
- Women's Ignatian Reterat Weekend - Sponsored by Wisconsin Province of Jesuits, April 24-27 at Christ the King Retreat House.
- Deepening Our Prayer Life with Christian Mysticst - Monthly program at St. Catherine's University. Continues through May. More information here. A full list of offerings can be found on my website here.
- Celebrating Catherine of Siena susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/cel… 2 days ago
- Simone Weil and Love susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/sim… 5 days ago
- Cultivating Humility susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/cul… 1 week ago
- Empty Chairs susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/emp… https://t.co/EAztidnncA 1 week ago
- Passover 101 and the Awakening of Moses susanjoan.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/pas… 1 week ago