This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Directed Retreat - I will be part of a team of directors for a directed retreat at the Jesuit Retreat House in OshKosh, May 29-June 4.
- Abandoning the Myths We Live With - Day of Reflection at the Cenacle in Ronkokama, NY, June 14.
- Summer Reading Group- Three-session book discussion of Jack Levison's book Fresh Air. June 10, 17, 24, 7:00-8:30p.m. at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes. Information and registration here. Fall offerings to be announced soon
- A Summer Day wp.me/pcTef-5Aw 12 hours ago
- Principle and Foundation wp.me/pcTef-5At 1 day ago
- Not Something in the Far Future wp.me/pcTef-5Ap 2 days ago
- Even Now I Know wp.me/pcTef-5Am 3 days ago
- Before Thy Throne I Come wp.me/pcTef-5Ak 4 days ago