This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Mid-Day Dialogue: Salvation and Afterlife - Dialogue between Mark Osler and me, UST Law School, Sept. 18, 12:30-1:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- Please Support Spiritual Listening to People on the Margins wp.me/pcTef-5Ff 16 hours ago
- A Blessed Weekend Away wp.me/pcTef-5Fd 2 days ago
- Help Me Accept Partings wp.me/pcTef-5F7 5 days ago
- Teresa’s Poetry wp.me/pcTef-5F4 1 week ago
- Human Beings, not Human Doings wp.me/pcTef-5EX 1 week ago