This podcast is the first in a series entitled, Reclaiming Who I Am, drawn from a three-day retreat I gave in February 2008. The title refers to the fact that over the course of our lives things happen that cause us to lose sight of who we really our. Our expierences creat certain baggage in us; we deevelop certain myths. In this first podcast, I identify some of the myths we live with that block us from seeing ourselves as God sees us, and that therefore block our ability to receive God’s love fully. The podcast length is 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Vocation Retreat Weekend - Weekend retreat for UST law students and alumni. Aug. 15-17, Holy Spirit Retreat Center, Janesville, MN.
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- Co-Creating with God wp.me/pcTef-5BU 1 day ago
- What It Means to Take Up The Cross wp.me/pcTef-5BS 2 days ago
- Zealot wp.me/scTef-zealot 4 days ago
- What If wp.me/pcTef-5BF 5 days ago
- The Model of Monica wp.me/pcTef-5BD 6 days ago