Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Mid-Day Dialogue: Salvation and Afterlife - Dialogue between Mark Osler and me, UST Law School, Sept. 18, 12:30-1:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- Living in a Manner Worthy of Our Call wp.me/pcTef-5Fk 15 hours ago
- Please Support Spiritual Listening to People on the Margins wp.me/pcTef-5Ff 2 days ago
- A Blessed Weekend Away wp.me/pcTef-5Fd 4 days ago
- Help Me Accept Partings wp.me/pcTef-5F7 1 week ago
- Teresa’s Poetry wp.me/pcTef-5F4 1 week ago