Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Discerning My Place in the World - Series of programs on vocational discernment at UST School of Law. Program begins Sept. 11 and continues throughout the academic year.NY.
- Deepening Your Ignatian Experiences- Monthly program at St. Catherine's drawn from or animated by the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Information and registration here.
- Learning from Ignatius - Sacred Ground Development Morning, Nov. 18, 9:30-11:30. A full list of Fall offerings can be found on my website here.
- Spiritual Direction wp.me/pcTef-5Hb 3 hours ago
- Discerning With God wp.me/pcTef-5H7 1 day ago
- Knowing When to Say No wp.me/pcTef-5H3 2 days ago
- Promise in the Old Testament wp.me/pcTef-5GR 5 days ago
- So It Will Be In The Days of The Son of Man wp.me/pcTef-5GO 1 week ago