Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Directed Retreat - I will be part of a team of directors for a directed retreat at the Jesuit Retreat House in OshKosh, May 29-June 4.
- Abandoning the Myths We Live With - Day of Reflection at the Cenacle in Ronkokama, NY, June 14.
- Summer Reading Group- Three-session book discussion of Jack Levison's book Fresh Air. June 10, 17, 24, 7:00-8:30p.m. at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes. Information and registration here. Fall offerings to be announced soon
- Principle and Foundation wp.me/pcTef-5At 23 hours ago
- Not Something in the Far Future wp.me/pcTef-5Ap 1 day ago
- Even Now I Know wp.me/pcTef-5Am 3 days ago
- Before Thy Throne I Come wp.me/pcTef-5Ak 3 days ago
- What Would You Ask For? wp.me/pcTef-5Ag 4 days ago