Here is my first foray into the world of podcasting. Mary’s Yes is the first in a planned series of six podcasts (at least I think there will be six) drawn from an 8-day guided retreat I gave in June 2007, on the theme of Embracing Mary. This podcast runs for 16:57. You can stream it from the icon below or can download it from here.
My WebsiteI have a website, where you can find, in one place, information about my books and other writings, retreats and talks, podcasts and videos, and more. Check it out here.
“Growing in Love and Wisdom”
My Upcoming Offerings
- Directed Retreat - I will be part of a team of directors for a directed retreat at the Jesuit Retreat House in OshKosh, May 29-June 4.
- Abandoning the Myths We Live With - Day of Reflection at the Cenacle in Ronkokama, NY, June 14.
- Summer Reading Group- Three-session book discussion of Jack Levison's book Fresh Air. June 10, 17, 24, 7:00-8:30p.m. at Church of Our Lady of Lourdes. Information and registration here. Fall offerings to be announced soon
- God and Francis on the Environment wp.me/pcTef-5A7 2 hours ago
- Unconditional Love is Not a Quid Pro Quo wp.me/pcTef-5zZ 1 day ago
- Apostle to the Apostles wp.me/pcTef-5zV 2 days ago
- Spiritual Listening With People on the Margins wp.me/pcTef-5zH 3 days ago
- Leaven and the Kingdom of God wp.me/pcTef-5zP 4 days ago